Friday, April 3, 2009

Tired...Tired... Tired...

Well I have been really tired lately. I have been taking two physcial training courses: Jogging and Strength Training, on top of that I have a acting movement class and on top of that I've been going to a Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi, thing called BodyFlow...

I hurt all over and I am exhausted.

It might be partly due to the fact that on top of all this I decided to do a little more exercise regarding my abs. I saw this really interesting exercise where guys used the incline bench and would catch a medicine ball, lean back a little and then throw it back. It really works the abs as I can tell you. David is my throwing partner and he set the number of reps to 40. It hurt in the good way.

Anyway, I have to wake up at 6:35 on Tuesdays and Thursdays and then I get so exhausted working out I sleep in the next day...

Sooo tired.

1 comment: