It helps me focus on what exactly I need to improve on. The talk about debt recalled to me what will help with David and I in our budget, the talk about the temples made me cry remembering what transpired when David and I got married, the talk about faith versus fear made me realize how much I've been doubting myself.
Also, I'm being reminded that addictions are bad and that I am in fact addicted to webcomics. I need to curb that desire and use my time more productively and so I am going to stop webcomics for a month at least. It'll be hard, but I have faith that I'll find better things to do with my time.
I also liked Conference. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I'm sure the webcomics will miss you terribly. The thing I gave up when I was around your age was biting my nails. I've never regretted it. God bless you. Aunt Lucinda
ReplyDelete