Monday, April 13, 2009

Contemplation

I have several things that I wanted to write down:
1st: David and I wrote our family mission statement, when I showed it to some of my institute teachers it went over very well.
2nd: David has his own blog. http://yaska-domesdaybook.blogspot.com/
3rd: Someone commented on socially awkward people and it made me realize that we are all socially awkward. The only person that can claim that they aren't socially awkward are the people that can fit into any type of society. Every society has acceptable norms and rules, if you don't know all of them you can't really judge. So far I think the only person that wouldn't be socially awkward is Jesus, but then he kinda overcomes social rules doncha think?
4th: I wish I were a better singer.
5th: I reached a really nice point yesterday where I wanted to accomplish things, but I had no ambition related to it. I felt like I didn't have pride at that moment and it felt pretty good.
6th: I am a completely and totally different person than I was several years ago. It was really bizarre to realize that. I am not overly consumed with finding someone- I have a wonderful someone forever. I am not freaking out over school, well I am but in a different kinda way. I am calmer, more holy and a much better person. I have a long way to go, but I am a much much better person today than I was in high school. Heck, I'm better than I was a year ago. Getting married was awesome for me like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment