Friday, March 27, 2009

It's never a good idea to jump off a cliff...

But people do it all the time. I decided to add myself to the ranks of those who are blogging their life stories. I don't know, maybe it will be fun... but most likely after a little while I will stop and forget why I even started in the first place.

I suppose I will write all the ways I am trying to become a better person, a track-log so to speak... or hopefully. It might devolve into an information burst of.... information. First order of becoming a better person: be more definitive.

I'd like the explain the title, though if you've ever been a Monty Python fan you might not need it.
"She turned me into a newt!"
"A newt?"
"I got better."

I thought it was pretty clever.

2 comments:

  1. I like the title of your blog. Yes, you do gain back a good portion of your brain power once mating is achieved, even more if you mate well;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny - look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete