Friday, March 27, 2009

I wish there was

a way to catalogue the concrete acheivements in my life... and the not so concrete achievements. It should be like a video game, "You've unlocked 2% knowledge of theatre!" It would be easy to see how much you still have to learn, maybe you could even compare yourself against other players and see how much they've unlocked in their lives. That way you know where you stand.

It wouldn't actually make much sense to do that there are some people capable of learning everything there is to know about a subject... or most of it while other people are only capable of learning a smaller amount. There are too many factors about people and lives to make something like that even possible, but it seems like it would help give me a sense of what is out there to learn.

I guess I can just rely on my unmotivational philosophy. I have my personal philosophy is that what ever I may accomplish in my life has already succesfully been accomplished by someone more beautiful and talented than I. It gives me a sense of realism and it makes me feel a little less depressed when I don't get cast in shows or people don't look me in the face.