Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Settlin'

We are getting somewhat settled up here in the rainy climate of Washington D.C.  David and I are going to meet with the LDS Job specialists up here, and hopefully someday soon we will find serendipity. Working out a living plan with family is fun and a little interesting. All of us have to stop and explain how our family dynamics work. It's been a long time since I lived here and my sisters have grown, so everything is familiar, and yet different. I suspect the learning curve in the home ward will be similar.

David and I missed our Sunday School class. I subbed for 6 year olds and had fun, but well, I really miss our boys. Rowdy, though they were at times.

David been enjoying the pool, frequently forcing me out of the darkness of home into the light of day; luckily it's evening light and the chance of my delicate skin being hurt by the light is lessened extremely. Though I still don't like chlorine as much as he does, and I suspect that I never will. A water-baby, I am not. It has been good exercise.

 I am sorry to all of our B.V. friends who expected us to come up sometime the last week. There has been a delay in plans (very frustrating for me) that postpones the retrieval of shoes. Please don't hold it against us. We love you and will miss you. Now we are on the chapter of our lives where we obliquely refer to each other in blogs and think about sending e-mails. At least, that's what I'll be doing. And I promise to facebook stalk frequently, when you don't know I'm there.

What else can I say? I think I will need a couple of days before something new and drastic has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment