Monday, August 29, 2011

Imagine, if you will,

A little hill in the distance. Only you realize as you drive closer to it, it is not a hill... it is a home. It is a dugout with a round door. A round door the color of tardis blue. There is a beautiful little English garden in the front.

You step inside... there is a fireplace with a spinning wheel. Very quaint. Just beyond you see a french country kitchen.

Someday I hope to have this house. I will put myself, my husband and all of our little welsh-chinese slave babies to work to get it.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Tara, I love you. Send me a postcard when you get that going, I'll come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a cross between Bag End, Dr. Who and Rumpelstiltskin. When you get this home, text me the address because I want to visit!!

    ReplyDelete