Dave and I are moving. Yay! We get to go where there are more opportunities to work. There is the higher cost of living, but that is somewhat necessary. I am very grateful to be on our way; I'll miss friends and school, but I'm past this point of my life now. I feel that it's time to go and my anxieties are acting up because we aren't gone yet.
Something that does unnerve me are making new friends wherever we go. Dave and I are homebodies, he's been making friends online, but i wonder what I'll do. I don't keep up very well. I was looking at some friends on facebook and I realized that I hadn't spoken or exchanged notes with them in over 2 years. Almost three in some cases. Then again, those people don't communicate well with me either.
Well, I still need to pack. Dave and I are taking our much needed Jamestown break (we'll be going to Yorktown and Jamestown after dropping off more boxes with my parents.) We've had the tickets to go since October, but we didn't have much chance until this month, when we've been packing. Life is fun and strange.
No comments:
Post a Comment