Well, well, well,well, well....
Last week was interesting. My theatre senior show went up. There was so much stress that I collapsed afterward like a good little theatre freak. Why is it so muc more stressful to perform to an audience than it is to display art. Maybe it's the passive nature of visual art... You can't forget your lines and look like an idiot when your peice is on a wall instead of a stage. I made it though. It was fun and wonderful to get it over with.
Now I am working on my other senior show with every little fiber of my being. My hope is that I can finish a project a day... or thereabouts. I think I have it down to where it becomes creative production rather than an awful slog uphill every step of the way.It'll be fun to see where my peices turn up... visually speaking. I am not afraid to take risks with this one, I was philosophically and emotionally prepared for this one, there was a zen about art that we talked about in art senior show that was notably absent from theatre senior show.... oh well....
I am excited for conference tomorrow. My little one-track mind is slightly more excited to continue working on my skeletal structures since that part of my senior show is almost done. I think Heavenly Father will forgive me; he organized me and picked out my little intelligence. I think he knew what he was getting into. I am so profoundly grateful that he put D on the earth though... or I would be hopeless.
Anyway.. more wonderful things to do tomorrow and the next day and the next... WOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment