I woke up and on some spur decided that I would clean the house today. I had already organized the papers (so, so excited about that) and most everything else. The last thing that was bothering me big time was how long it had been since I had cleaned the kitchen floor and the bathroom.
Duhduhda! After over 5 hours, I swept, mopped and spot-cleaned the kitchen floor, the living room floor, and the bathroom floor. I had clean the tub and the toilet, taken out the trash. (Well, the intention was there. An awesome neighbor took it all the way to the garbage. Yay.) I had also cleaned the kitchen rug so that you can actually see the colors and the manatees on it. I organized my make-up waiting for dishes to be done and acquired a carpet remnant courtesy of the awesome neighbors.
David and I put down the carpet remnant and then I took a shower.
I am really tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment