Well, the one bad thing about organizing all of our paperwork (checkMARK!) is the fact that we found the cuecard for the other bank and I am not as confident in my abilities to "lose" it as before. Everything is getting organized. The house looks the same, but it isn't I promise.
It's a little exciting. Even though we were able to get out of that scare, it scared me into learning more and more about finances and how money works. A good book that emphasized the difference in thought processes between the rich, middle-class and poor was "Rich Dad, Poor Dad." It's not big on talking about how investments and stocks and bonds work so much as identifying the roots causes of why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
I recommend it for the exact reason that it didn't read like a finance book. There are other books for that, ones that I am now working on reading and getting to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment