I decided to write a blog post for all the people wondering about my life. Since I wonder about others, I assume it's a natural thing and am not creeped out.
This week was long, it was fun and wonderful... but long. I went to the zoo on Tuesday with my cousins. (When they are young enough to be my children the lines between cousin and neice/nephew get a little confused. I get called 'Aunt Tara' all the time even though it's only true from David's side of the family. That was a weird transition, but one I value and love very much because... well the kiddies are adorable.) Listening to little cousin scream 'Cao, Cao!" at the cow was probably the cutest thing ever. The cow seemed to like her too because it kept coming to stand next to us, even when we were moving.
No, haven't spawned yet, but I have a couple aunts and a couple sisters-in-law pregnant. I'm happy for them since working with my nanny families (while great) sometimes means that I don't want babies right now.
David is in grad school... which somehow correlated to me cleaning up our space. I am not quite sure why, but for the first time in forever, the laundry is done, folded and put away. Now I am in the mental process of giving away my clothes. It's mental first, then the physical isn't quite so bad.
I've made a couple of projects. Still working on my knitted shawl. It's laceweight and finicky, but it's coming. I made a couple of linen project bags for knitted stuff to go in.
In other news, I need to work up the the technological age because I still haven't managed out a good relationship with a working camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment