I'll be celebrating my birthday tonight, since David will be working all night on Tuesday. I decided I wanted a dark chocolate fudge brownie instead of a regular birthday cake. It's fun being an adult.
It hard to believe that I'll be 22. It's even harder to believe that David will be 30 this year, I guess we just act like ourselves and so it's surprising to look at the generalized idea of "being 22" or "being 30" and finding that we aren't like that at all. I have hidden so many high school friends on facebook because I don't care to read about their debauchery. (Given that so many of them are like that I wonder if it was just the circle I was hanging out with or if it's normal to use foul language, update about drugs, alcohol or other unpleasant things.) If that is what "being 22" is about... I don't care for it.
Instead, I'd like to know more about crock pot recipes, saving money, learning things about life that will enrich me even if I never do anything with it after I get out of college.
XD
ReplyDeleteTara, I love you. In that friendly sort of way. Happy Birthday!