Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am grateful

I am grateful for my life, my husband, my home. Even if I gripe about the little things, like sharing a computer with my husband because we both have let things slip (me more than him) and we have several large assignments due within the next few days.
I am grateful for the work that I have, the classes that I've failed, the classes that I've retaken, the lessons that I've learned in the process.
I am grateful to be in love, to have love and to show love.

I am just extremely grateful that I have not been called to be as extraordinary as Stephanie Nielson, (http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com) who was in a plane crash with her husband a year ago and has suffered the loss of home, face and almost family, but has overcome it.

I don't know if I could ever be as strong as she has been. I would be afraid of the choices that she has had to make and I am humbled to read her blog after hearing the extent of what happened to her. (http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/stephanie-nielson-chapter1-120609.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment