Saturday, October 31, 2009

A couple of weeks ago...

A couple of weeks ago, I was in the horrible situation of having to pull an all-nighter because of my own stupidity and tenancies toward procrastination.

That night a man stopped by the house where I was working (with a group of people in the same situation...) and I noticed that he had a timer around his neck. It felt strange and odd that he would have a timer around his neck and I personally thought that it was a really stupid little device. I understood his reasoning for it, but I didn't see that it would be useful to anyone but him.

I have been realizing that I should utilize the timer-method. More often than not, I waste time by reading silly blogs or watching things I have no interest in because they are there. I am not doing anything uplifting or rewarding with my time.

I won't go out and buy a timer, but maybe I should look into scheduling my time again and actually sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment