Monday, May 11, 2009

I may still be addicted....

I am still addicted to the internet, but it was a nice to find that I had cut out one of the obnoxious habits and I didn't even remember it until today. It was a sign that I am growing a little less dependent on the world wide web.

This weekend was a little bittersweet. I had plans that fell through and homework made it essentially impossible to reschedule.

Good news:
I have kept up with my readings...
I am 7 pages into a 15-page short story that's due on Thursday. The plot is mapped out and the dialogue is in my head and it's just a matter of finding a little time to write it. (I suspect that my story will be over 15 pages.

1 comment:

  1. Which obnoxious habit was kicked? I wasn't aware that you had any obnoxious habits...

    ReplyDelete