Have you ever done something really cool, but you are afraid of letting other people in on the secret because you suspect that there is someone else out there who has done it and you will suddenly not be the only one doing the cool thing anymore?
Like there's been a couple times when I have been really about something and another friend is like "yeah. oh, and btw, you're doing it wrong." I've determined that I don't want to be that friend.
But my cool thing is learning to weft hair into hair extensions.
Hair extensions?? That's freaking awesome!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how that goes, by the way, the feeling of "I'm cool" or "I'm doing something cool" and not wanting anyone to find out for fear of them ruining the cool feeling. That's how I felt when getting into acting, especially considering I have so many friends who majored in it when I didn't. Everyone's been super supportive, though, so it's working out well. Have no fear, Tara, no one can take your cool away from you! You're too cool!
(Wow, can you tell how tired I am?)